PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I was sorting through Lilly's school papers and noticed that one of the pictures she drew was missing an eye. One of the googly eyes came off her picture of a postman. I couldn't find the eye so I just filed it away with her other pictures. A few days later we found the eye- actually Max did. I found the eye in Max's POOPY diaper! He ate it! I couldn't believe my "eyes"! What goes in must come out.
Nice! I have never experienced this before with any of my other kids. I guess there's a first for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment