PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kids

Here is a photo of Conner at Lake Powell.

Below is some video of Lilly at her swimming lesson.

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed will Lilly's butterfly! She is pretty good for her age! It is a hard stroke to learn. I'm glad that she loves the water...she must be a Bowen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls and I just watched Lilly's video, again! They love the videos, and we are very impressed at Lilly's skills! Conner looks cool, too! I was reading back in your blog, too...who knew that you like sunflower seeds! I'll keep that in mind....

    ReplyDelete