PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ward Party: Shin Dig


Max and Me on Major- (Quinn's horse). It was awesome. Bro. Woolsley told me to get on but I didn't think he was serious because the rides were only for the kids. He told me to jump the fence and get on! Yahoo! I've been on a horse before but the horse knew the trail and I didn't have to steer. This time I did all the work. Then he said to put Max on with me. We had a fun time.

3 comments:

  1. Look at you cute cowgirl! You just need some cute red boots and a hat to go with the horse. Have a great time in Powell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good on a horse, looks natural for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! I love your flip flop cowboy boots. You and Max look so cute. I can't believe that Conor is old enough to be baptized. Man I am really really old! :) love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete