PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Friday, January 29, 2010

Mommy's New Grill

I finally got braces. I wanted them years ago but now was the time. Only 6 months of a shiny silver smile. I don't even mind being called metal mouth or brace face ::))!! It is what it is! Now that I have my braces, Conner can't wait for his. My kids think its pretty cool. Mommy's got a new grill....(haha)

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. And...I love your hair color! Silver is a great color...no matter how it is worn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color did you do your hair? You are suppose to post a picture with it! I want to see your beautiful gleaming smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, no pic with the post?? I'm glad you took the plunge, and now I won't feel bad doing it myself when we decide to go for it! Fun reading back through your other posts, too! Max sounds like quite the kid! And Lilly's skiing? How fun!

    ReplyDelete