PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More than just water skiing



Conner and Lilly discovered new loves in life. Conner is playing guitar and Lilly is snow skiing. I guess you can say they take after their father.

4 comments:

  1. Alena,

    I love the picture of Connor. He looks like a natural. He will probally take after his dad and be awesome at playing. Lilly looks so little to be skiing she looks cute. How fun making memories with dad. Take care I feel like we havent talked forever. (it must be the hibernating of the winter.)

    Love ya,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures. I am glad that you are keeping up on your blog. Maybe I will work on mine tonight! Love ya! Can't wait to see your beautiful metal smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for the talents of dad's.
    My only talent is cleaning and they surely don't want to scrub toilets with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell him musical guys get all the hot chicks. Worked for his dad!

    ReplyDelete