PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

At Least I don't have to wear head gear....


Conner's teeth are progressing so well. In just these first few months of orthodontic work his underbite is nearly gone. I am so impressed with our doctor (skanchy). The doc said mine should only take 6 months...he better be right! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember those days. Neck gear, braces, and retainer. I think the retainer was the worst because you talked funny. :) You guys look awesome. Love ya cous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Can we be blog friends? LOL

    Love the head gear! I remember my little brother wearing one. He would take it off & chuck it during his sleep... We'd find it in the funniest places! The two of you are going to have beautiful smiles when you are through. It will totally be worth all of the pain!

    ReplyDelete