PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Max Moments: Sneaky Peeler Man


I was blow drying my hair the other morning and when I was done something inside my head said, "ya better check on Max." I recognize this voice because it whispers these words to me OFTEN! So I go into the kitchen and I hear a noise coming from behind the island. I peek around the corner and see Max peeling a potato! What in the world?? He slid a chair into the pantry and got down a potato. He then pulled out the garbage can and began peeling. Why he thought this was a good idea, I have no idea.

I never know what Max will do next but I am so grateful for everything about him. I am so lucky that he is my son. He came into this world under interesting circumstances and its a miracle! He is my little buddy. He loves his big sister. Whenever he gets in "trouble" he runs to sister. He makes us laugh everyday.

3 comments:

  1. Go Max. Is he going to be a chef or a potatoe farmer. I know that voice too. It is only going to get more frequent the older Morgan and Reilly get. Max is your miracle baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max and Izzie are two peas in a pod. We can never let them date! Remember the parking lot incident? That was sooo scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny!! I love it! He is so dang cute!! At least max knows what pilling a potato is like :) Will wouldn't even know what the piller lookes like (maybe I should cook more :))

    ReplyDelete