PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

"To you women of today who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many-now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings"

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to.....me.


I had a wonderful birthday! Thats an understatement. I cry when I think about it. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Lunches were the best! My favorite moment was going to Smart Cookie. While I was paying for our treats, the kids put a candle in my cookie and Kyle lit the candle with a lighter he hid in his pocket, and then they sang "Happy Birthday" to me.

One of my favorite gifts...a ski jacket



No comments:

Post a Comment